Please review the following guidelines prior to posting in the Unger Academy Facebook group.
We at Unger Academy are super happy to have you in our Facebook Group!
This group is a great place to share your awesome results in Automated Trading, get to know other Traders, and to share/learn tips and tricks to become better System Traders.
In order to foster greater positivity in this group and to ensure the right expectations, we have come up with the following group guidelines below:
- Keep it positive. Be helpful. Have fun. :)
- Enjoy the opportunity to receive peer-to-peer assistance.
- No promos (affiliate or personal).
- No direct OR indirect lead generation attempts. Please do not post links to any optin pages or ask people to PM you directly.
- No seeking of official support. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out at skilledacademy.freshdesk.com (or click "New Support Ticket" on the top-right corner of this page)
- No reporting of "bugs" or making rants. Please direct those to the Support team.
- No tagging of anyone on the Unger Academy team (unless you're reporting a violation you feel they need to see).
- No negative or "public shaming" posts of any kind (whether of Unger Academy itself, or its team, or of other group members). They will be deleted and you will most likely be banned.
In accordance with Facebook Terms of Service 3.2 -
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Facebook, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.